9 March 2016

White & Sporty Outfit


Hi loves! I wanted to start by saying "Good Morning" but I was so caught into some online shopping that I did not even realized when the time passed by. I did not finished yet, but I decided to take a few minutes for the post and to let you enjoy my latest outfit. I was a bit into casual/sport outfits and I want to share this part of my style with you too. What do you think?
BTW, I`m living a drama... the Kors had fallen down from my sneakers and I lost it with no chance of putting it back. I`m basically so frustrated and I hate how they look. Do you have any suggestions regarding how I can repair them? or where can I find someone that can create small words pieces? It`s silly but I can at least try.

Wish you all a wonderful week,
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Ray Ban Sunglasses: Here
Shein Coat: Here
Horseplay T-shirt: Here
Zara White Jeans: Similar Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Michael Kors Sneakers: Here
Swarovski Bracelt
Guess Watch: Similar Here












3 comments:

  1. Tinuta e super! Perfecta pentru primavara si pentru plimbari lungi. Arati extraordinar.
    Pozele sunt de asemenea foarte reusite!

    LESS IS MORE
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know its more sporty or more elegant. Anyway it looks PERFECT. I know this MK bag - its something between handbag and shopping bag (I often go small shopping with it). Manuella, You can making ideal outfits, with ideal colors, styles, accesories... Bravo!

    blog minimalissmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! so chic!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)