11 May 2015

White Jumpsuit and Over the knee Gladiators


So, it`s Monday again and I decided to take a break and write about my favorite outfit. We had some troubles with the weather lately, but during the weekend I managed to wear my new favorite white jumpsuit combined with my favorite over the knee gladiators and the latest entry on my bags collection the BCBG burgundy bag ♥. I was searching for a white a pair of over the knee wedge gladiators and nothing, until it came to my mind that I can design and make my own pair :D

They are extremely comfortable and they can be also combined for both days and nights outfits. Well, at least this is how I can see them because most probably the next time I will wear them, I will include a pair of short jeans and a casual blouse or shirt.

I wish you all a wonderful week and stay inspired because for the moment I have to go. See you again soon!
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Jumpsuit: Here
Bag: BCBG smilar Here
Over the knee gladiators: Inia Lavin ( For more info: contact@inialavin.com )












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)