19 May 2015

Tribal and lace-up boots


Good morning! Today I want to tell you more about how my life as a shoe lover is. I ordered this wonderful pair of boots a few weeks ago and when they arrived I was extremely enthusiastic. But this moment didn`t last so much, because I discovered that the lace-up boots were extremely tight and I had to take each and every one of it and make it larger. Believe me, it took me around one hour and a half just to make only one of the boots. 

Just after a few days ago I decided to turn back to the other one because after my first experience I felt exhausted ahahah. But in the end everything was fine and I am so happy right now that I can wear them. Do I have to mention that I carefully take them off and put them in a safe place where they cannot change their form? :)) I love them and I can`t wait to wear them again ♥

About the outfit, well it is extremely simple and I decided to add a small touch of tribal with this dress that is extremely comfortable :D As you can see I also kept the direction with the pattern of my fav beije leather bag :D
You`ll be able to find all the details of my outfit in the "I was wearing section" with direct links to each item.

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Leather bag: Similar Here
Boots: Here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban






5 comments:

  1. Manu, cred ca innebuneam sa stau atat sa le largesc, cred ca imi trecea pofta de ele :)))


    Te pup.

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincer, am fost in situatia sa le arunc pe geam :)) Dar am zis ca ma opresc si le continui in alta zi in care o as fiu mai bine dispusa :))

      Delete
    2. hahahahaa fix asta fac si eu cu Ioana acum :))))) prima incercare de saptamana trecuta, a esuat dupa primele doua ore ca nu am reusit sa desfact nici macar una dintre ele =)))) nu ma simt pregatita sa incerc iar, inca

      Delete
    3. hahahah, mi-a scis si Ioana pe instagram :))) Va inteleg perfect :))) Ca si sfat, scurtati din prima sireturile, si incepeti sa le largiti pana cand ajungeti pana jos, fiindca apoi chiar daca sunt largi, macar intra piciorul si puteti sa le aranjati cum doriti :)))

      Si dupa prima incercare asa am fost si eu....epuizatat fizic si psihic =))

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)