27 March 2015

Spring is back in town


Hi loves! Well, the title of my post is referring to the previous days when the sun was up, there were no clouds and it was not raining cats and dogs. But still, I`m extremely happy that I managed to enjoy those days and to wear some of my favorite spring items because believe me I`m so over the winter clothes.

You can see in these pictures my red pleasures. When we talk about leather jackets, I managed to obtain an impressive collection with different shapes and colors: black, grey, pink, brown, green, burgundy and now the new in red one. For the last one I`ve made a small passion since it`s new and since I couldn`t explain why I didn`t get one until now. :D But it doesn`t really matter anymore, Is mine now!

All the other items have the direct link to the website ♥
I just hope you like the pictures and I can`t wait to hear your impressions since I tried again to remove black from the outfit :D

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Red Leather Jacket: Here
Red Selma Michael Kors Bag: Here
White Dress: Similar Here
Grey boots: Zara
Bracelet: Pandora
Wood Watch by Jord










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)