29 March 2015

Over the knee boots love


Good evening loves! How was your weekend? 
Today I want to share with you something new about me. Over the knee boots (Again) and a new entry dress that is amazingly comfortable. I have promised you that I will make a new post soon with my small collection of over the knee boots, what do you think about this? :D

Even if this trend is not from yesterday and maybe most of the people are already bored when it comes to over the knee boots, I can`t renounce...not yet. I still love how they look and I also know that there are lots of possible combinations and because in my city the weather was not quite the best lately, there wasn`t so many possibilities until now. So, most probably you`ll see more outfits like this one :D.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and wish you a wonderful week. See you next time!
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Over the knee boots: Here
Clutch: Old












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)