14 February 2015

Sporty Chic


Good evening girls ♥ Is there someone that is not out spending the time with their loves at a fancy restaurant? Because as far as I have seen this is the trend this year and I can say that I`m not really part of that crowd because I consider that love is something special that must be shared in my own way not like everybody.

So, in the hope that I`m not the only one that decided to spend some quality time with my love at home, drinking a good wine and order some food just for the sake to do nothing :)) I want to present you today my new outfit and to tell you more about a shop that I recently found.

I`m talking about Kurtmann, a nice website that sells items from Zara, Bershka, Pinkie and so on with super discounts at affordable prices. In my case, I decided to pick this bomber jacket and skirt, both Zara and both being under 200 ron. What can be more amazing than this? Just enter Here to see yourself the prices even lower with an additional %50 discount.

For a nice touch, feminine yet a bit sporty, I also decided to pick this pair of heels and I have to say that I just love the way they look and they are also extremely comfortable ♥

I hope you enjoy it and I can`t wait for you impressions.
Enjoy your night and don`t forget to share the love

Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Bomber Jacket: Zara, Available Here
Skirt: Zara, Available Here
Heels: Here
Blouse: H&M
Bag: Dasha
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: Wood Watch by Jord









1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)