25 November 2014

Powder pink and Baby blue


Hy girls ♥ Today I want to change a bit the tendency of wearing black and move to my favorite combo of pastels: powder pink and baby blue :D And what makes me proud is the fact that each and every item in my outfit was made by me. So I can`t wait to hear your impressions about it and sure, the honest ones because this is the most important aspect of my passion...to clearly understand your desire and tastes ♥

And the surprise here is that you can order the items together or separately and the variety of colors will allow us to create something that suits you the best :D So if you have any questions, feel free to email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and I will answer you asap. 

I wish you a wonderful day 
Kisses, Manuella ♥






12 comments:

  1. De unde este geanta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna :* geanta este achizitionata dintr-un magazin oarecare, dar acum ceva timp. Nu am mai vazut-o :(

      Delete
  2. Manuella love Your hair clours, please tell which hair dye are you use? which brands hair dye or You do this colour in hair salon? please tell, love it :* :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you very much! But sadly I can`t help you too much because my hairstylist knows the combination but as a brand I`m always using wella ♥

      Delete
  3. Cat de frumos este paltonul!! Imi place atat ca si model, cat si ca si culoare :) Minunata tinuta!

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2014/11/oasap-cape-coat-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc frumos ♥ Ma bucur enorm sa aud ca iti place :D It makes me feel great ♥

      Delete
  4. Faci haine foarte frumoase, felicitari!

    http://theartsycherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Georgiana, aprecierile voastre ma fac sa ma simt minunat :* ♥

      Delete
  5. hey, imi place foarte mult paltonasul.cum il pot achizitiona?
    multumesc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna Andra, imi poti trimite un mail si vom discuta acolo toate detaliile ♥
      manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. You look like a princess and that coat is fantastic. Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ador culoarea roz de la fusta ta dar si platonul este absolut genial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)