14 August 2014

Modern greek goddess


Hi loves ♥ I have so manu new items to show you and I can barely find some time to post them here. But today I want to show you my super dress. I just love it and I had the opportunity to wear it yesterday at a small event for the Inglot make-up company when they lounched some new gorgeous products but this is another story.
The feeling I had by wearing this dress was amazing: somewhere between a greek goddess and a modern young lady ♥
Of course and maybe you figured it out already that it is from one of my favorite sites and you`ll have a direct link to it at the end of the text.
What do you think about it?

Have a wonderful nigh
Kisses, Manuella ♥
 
 I was wearing: Dress: Here, Sandals: Zara, Clutch: Carpisa








4 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa tinuta, iar rochita e absolut superba!! Lovely as usual :)
    Pupici

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place la nebunie rochita <3

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look! So soft and feminine. Love it!

    http://www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)